University of Oklahoma Libraries, History of Science Collections
- Online Galleries
- Pseudo-Masha’allah, On the Astrolabe, A Critical Edition of the Latin Text with English Translation by Ron B. Thomson.
- Enhanced ePubs of works in the history of geology, prepared by Robert Cody. These electronic publications have been enhanced to work with e-reading and touch devices such as iPad.
- The Spring 2013 Events Calendar for the Department of the History of Science, Technology and Medicine is now available.
- 5th floor spaces calendar: Harlow Room, Bass Lobby (Exhibit Hall), HOS Lobby, Gaylord Room (on the Harlow Room logistics page).
- Use the Contact us – Visit page for directions or to schedule an event or class tour in the History of Science Collections.
- World History of Science Online (WHSO). This project provides a database of online resources in the history of science as well as online access to bibliographies and catalogues of archival sources.
- Digital projects in the history of science – descriptions of notable projects.
- Digital HPS – a consortium of Digital projects in the history of science committed to interoperability, federated searching and collaboration in technical innovation.
- Project Gutenberg – over 36,000 free e-books.
Other history of science collections
- History of Science and Technology Collections, Stanford
- Huntington Library, Dibner Hall of the History of Science
- Linda Hall Library, Kansas City
- Othmer Library of Chemical History, Philadelphia
- Whipple Museum, Cambridge