University of Oklahoma Libraries, History of Science Collections
- OU Libraries
- Online catalog
- Guide to open access (includes videos for the spring 2013 conference)
- LL1 renovation project
- Digital Collections, History of Science
- OUHOS Researchers website
- History of Science Lib-Guides (your personal reference assistant)
- Online Galleries
- Pseudo-Masha’allah, On the Astrolabe, A Critical Edition of the Latin Text with English Translation by Ron B. Thomson.
- Enhanced ePubs of works in the history of geology, prepared by Robert Cody. These electronic publications have been enhanced to work with e-reading and touch devices such as iPad.
- The Events Calendar for the Department of the History of Science, Technology and Medicine includes colloquia, brown bags and special events held in the History of Science Collections.
- 5th floor spaces calendar: Harlow Room, Exhibit Hall, Lobby, Gaylord Room (on the Harlow Room logistics page).
- Use the Contact us – Visit page for directions or to schedule an event or class tour in the History of Science Collections.
- World History of Science Online (WHSO). This project provides a database of online resources in the history of science as well as online access to bibliographies and catalogues of archival sources.
- Digital projects in the history of science – descriptions of notable projects.
- Digital HPS – a consortium of Digital projects in the history of science committed to interoperability, federated searching and collaboration in technical innovation.
- Project Gutenberg – over 36,000 free e-books.
Other history of science collections
- History of Science and Technology Collections, Stanford
- Huntington Library, Dibner Hall of the History of Science
- Linda Hall Library, Kansas City
- Othmer Library of Chemical History, Philadelphia
- Whipple Museum, Cambridge